Friday, November 04, 2005

Time to stop counting!


I have been quit for 1 Month, 4 Weeks, 1 Day, 17 hours, 22 minutes and 32 seconds (60 days). I have saved € 76,50 by not smoking 1.093 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Days, 19 hours and 5 minutes of my life. So I’ve been quit for 2 months and I’m proud of that.

A lot of people ask me if I feel different and healthier now and to be totally honest I don’t feel all that different. Sure, breathing is a lot easier, food taste better, I can smell more but it is not significantly improved. Oh and I have more money to spend.

There are downsides to; because foods taste better I eat more, so I had to cook less food because I can eat a horse nowadays. To keep my metabolism at the same rate I need to exercise more. Oh and I’ve all sort of health problems I never had before.

But looking back I can honestly say it was worth the struggle. Tomorrow I am going to hit the shops and buy myself a congratulation present and then it’s time to get on with my life… the life of a non smoker!


No comments: