Thursday, November 24, 2005

A modem with an attitude.

A while back a friend gave me a new ADSL modem as a gift. Since I got the thing I’ve been trying to install it, but it just won’t work and it’s driving me crazy. After every attempt I need a lot of Zen therapy and meditation to calm down again. *Zennnnn* :) No, it’s not that bad, it’s just a bit annoying. I’m not used to the fact that I can’t get this thing to work. I follow all the instructions, I even got a new manual from the internet…… and still no luck!

Argghh! But it’s okay; my old faithful modem still works, so I can do my thing on the net. And btw I think I got the other one all figured out now. It’s a modem with an attitude, a ‘talk to the hand’ kind of a thing. My PC can say what ever she wants; the modem is just not listening. How rude!

No comments: