Monday, November 14, 2005

There is something wrong with this picture!

Can you spot what’s wrong? And no, it’s not the gruesome green color.

Yesterday I spotted this ad in a magazine. It’s an ad for digital TV and the people gathered to watch this new and improved picture quality. Their set-top box (receiver/decoder) is placed on top of the TV. And now look close, you are looking at the back of the receiver and there aren’t any cables connected. OK this might be very high-tech but it is still not wireless.
So what are those people looking at……. Absolutely nothing! Or is it just a beautiful TV?

2 comments:

Phil said...

It is obviously so Hi-Tech that it doesn't need wires!
I noticed that too, I looked at the picture before I read your comments.

WV:fateoo Did it call me a fat-eoo?

Dakota said...

No it's not Phil. It really needs wires. I have the damn thing myself and there are 6 wires sticking out off the back :) Not a nice thing to put on top of your TV. I guess that’s why they picture doesn’t show any wires. Mine is nicely tucked under the TV in a cupboard so you can only see the front.

Did he really call you a fat-eoo? How rude! :)