Saturday, November 12, 2005

A Super Saturday.

I’m having a fantastic Saturday. Around noon Sinterklaas arrived and as always that was broadcasted on TV. It's always a joy to watch. It sure brings back a lot of fun childhood memories.

I found 3 #43 for my photo project: Photograph 43 things with the number 43 on them. I have 39 photographs now, so I only need 4 more.

When I came back from my shopping trip I found a strange envelope in the mailbox. I never receive such big envelopes so my curiosity was growing with the minute. I opened it and WOO HOO as it turned out I had won a DVD in a competition.

There were not only surprises in my real mailbox; there was also couple of nice emails in my other mailbox. Thanks everyone!

This afternoon I tried to install a new modem and router. That did not work. Usually this will get me down, but not today. Today is just superb, nothing can destroy that.

Update Sunday November, 13:
Unfortunately Saturday ended not so great. Last night my monitor died. I hope I can resuscitate it or else I need to buy I new one :(

2 comments:

Phil said...

It's so great when good things happen to good people. What kind of competition was it? All I ever get are 1000 hours of AOL cd's ;-(

Dakota said...

I really needed to think hard about that one myself, it has been months since I entered the competition. But I’ve it all figured out. You had to write something about Angels & Demons by Dan Brown. I don’t know what I wrote because I deleted the entry email weeks ago.
But hey, that doesn’t matter now; I still won the Angels & Demons Revealed DVD!