Friday, November 04, 2005

I’ve learned -

That I lose the inspiration to write on Friday.

Every Friday it is the same story over and over again. I start-up my computer, check for new email and do the things I usually do and then it is that time again, I have to figure out what to write about that day. Every other day of the week I have no problem with that, but Friday is somehow different and I can’t figure out why. Even now I am staring at my screen. Man, how annoying is this! I know there is no one standing behind me with a whip, ordering me to write, and I know that my posts will not be missed if I skipped a day, but this is just something I want to do (at least for now).

I think I have the solution for my Friday writersblock. Every Friday I am going to write about something I’ve learned. Maybe someone else will benefit from my lessons learned. Or maybe no one will, but that’s okay too, I never said I was a teacher. Oh and there is one other advantage, if you are not interested in learned things you can skip my Friday posts :þ

And how funny is this, while I’m writing this little piece about writersblock I get all sorts of post-ideas, well I have this post now so you will just have to wait on all the other ones. :)

1 comment:

Dakota said...

Good question… I don’t know what it’s called in Dutch because we don't use it. So I guess it is called thorn too, or doorn or stekel (that’s the translating for thorn).

What I do know is that this :-þ is used instead of the :-P.