Thursday, November 10, 2005

It is time to say my goodbyes.

So Goodbye!! It was nice meeting you all :) Hugs!

Huh? But why? Are you immigrating to a place with no internet service or something? Nope!! What then? Oh, nothing that drastic and I hope to be back soon, preferably this afternoon. :), but I it’s better to be safe then sorry. I was taught never to leave without saying a proper goodbye, so at least I did that.

Okay enough with the suspense. I’m not going anywhere, at least not intentionally. This afternoon I want to attempt to change the outlook of my blog. According to the instructions, that is easy…..too easy even. But I don’t trust instructions all that much. Who knows maybe my blog will disappear in a black hole or something and will it be lost in internet space for ever. I hope not, but if that happens I want to use Arnold’s famous line: I’ll be back!!

Well, I said my goodbyes, gave an explanation, I guess it is time to try this :)

See you soon!