Friday, October 14, 2005

What I Need


Borrowed from :Phil:

INSTRUCTIONS: Ok, go to Google. Type in "(your name) needs" Remember to use the quotes. And remember to replace (your name) with your actual name. First name only. Look at the 5 websites that say you need something. (Use different websites) What are the 5 things you need?

I seem to have weird needs ;-) and I didn't even know about them.

I need:
* Your prayers because it a very sad day (it isn't a sad day and I don't need prayers, thank you!)
* To be part of a loving, committed marriage (no I don't)
* A new best friend (hmmz.. new friends are always welcome)
* To be motivated (I don't think so)
* as much free space at the front of the platform as possible (because I'am as big a whale?! ;-))

3 comments:

Phil said...

Hmmm Dakota, well 1 out of 5 isn't too bad ;-)

BrainCleave said...

Nice :)
my needs are:
1. needs to take the lead in bringing alignment of interests amongst various players in the deal: sponsors, international lenders (whatever that means)
2.doesn't need prayers, he needs to get off his duff and go out and work (i think so ;))
3. to think of an alternative career. (too late for that)
4. needs a break (sooo true)
5. really needs no introduction (talk about John Doe..!!)

Dakota said...

I don’t know if that’s a good thing, :Phil:

Looks like you are going to be busy, toofani
You have to make sure that all noses point the same way (that’s a translation of a Dutch expression and I don’t know if it exist anywhere else), you have to work, need to take a break and you are so popular you don’t need any introduction…. :-))