Sunday, October 16, 2005

Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

At last I saw the movie this afternoon and I had a real good laugh….FANTASTIC!

Being a "Wallace and Gromit-fan", I was looking forward to this full-length movie for a while now. This first (and hopefully not last) Wallace & Gromit feature really lives up to its expectations. There are plenty of jokes (some a bit cheeky) but sooo funny!. It's a very humorous and colourful story. Anyone who liked the three proceeding short movies of W&G (which are more than great!), will love this full-length movie. Aardman Animations really delivered a wonderful and original result with a great sense of humour.

I don’t want to give anything about the story away, but if you want to know what's it all about just enter “Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit” and Google away.

2 comments:

Phil said...

I want to see that movie so much. I tried to take the kids opening weekend, but I went with my brother in law and we were outnumbered and we went bowling instead. I heard last week where many of the props and other movie related things were destroyed in a fire...very sad.

Dakota said...

Next time don’t go bowling go see this movie….its fantastically funny.

I heard about the fire too and I found this on the Internet