Thursday, October 13, 2005

Never believe the weathergirl/man!

Okay, if you live in an area where hurricanes drop by every now and then they might come in handy, but here I don’t believe them anymore. The last few weeks the weather has been lovely, and when this sunny period started the predictions where pretty accurate, but now they are really making a mess of the weather. For days now, they keep saying: This is the last day, tomorrow it’s going to rain and the temperatures will drop to 59º F. What a load of crap!!

The weather is still nice. Now they say that tomorrow will be a lot worse but the nice weather will return on Saturday. I guess I just have to wait and see.And don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining! I’m just enjoying the weather as much as I can
. This morning I’ve been working in the garden. I’m just starting to prepare it for winter. Oh, and I put some heather (a birthday present) in containers.

No comments: