Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Not that much time to blog today.

Busy, busy, busy. No, not that busy, but I think it’s time. Time to start writing my Christmas cards. Time is marching on a bit and if I leave it any longer Christmas would be really just around the corner. And no, I don’t have to send hundreds of cards or anything, but I like to do special things. Most of the time I add special personalised messages for the recipients, or I will add pictures or just a funny inspiring comment. It is a bit time consuming, but very much appreciated especially by a lot of my elderly aunt’s and uncle’s. So I’m off writing……. with a pen that is :)

1 comment:

b o o said...

with emails, messenger & cell phones, i miss receiving handwritten cards & letters. this is a nice thing you're doing Dakota :) lucky people, getting your notes & love.