Friday, December 30, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

It snowed last night……woo hoo! I’m sooooo happy; I could almost do a happy dance :) That might sound funny to a lot of you, but it doesn’t snow that much where I live, so it’s actually quite rare. It isn’t that much yet, but they are predicting more snow later today. Or to be more precise, a severe weather warning has been issued. Later today the weather is going to be sort of horrible, they are telling people to stay indoors.

Well, that’s The Netherlands for you….. One moment it doesn’t look like winter at all and the next moment there is so much wintry weather that you have to stay indoors. Silly old country!

5 comments:

dot said...

Snow sounds wonderful! It hardly ever snows here in southeast Texas. Although last year we had a Christmas Day snow. That was the first time in recorded history that it snowed on xmas.

Enjoy the weather!

Phil said...

Alright, I know you love snow. I love it too, to a point, then it gets to be too much. Just like the summer. I love the warm weather, then I get tired of it. Seasons are great.

b o o said...

enjoy Dakota :) all we get here is sun & rain.

Dakota said...

The snow came…… and went again in just 24 hours. When I go out now, it’s hard to believe that there was so much snow yesterday. Now it’s all gone… Boo hoo! But at least it snowed.

I took your advice Zoom! , I stayed indoors and watch the snow fall. It was magical :)

Snow in Texas?? That must be rare Paula. When I think of Texas I certainly don’t associate it with snow :)

I can’t image living in a place without seasons, Phil. I love seasons too. I even get bored when I go to a tropical island…..same weather day in, day out. At least here I get a surprise every morning when I open the curtains :)

It is mostly sun, rain and winds here too boo, but you get nicer temperatures to go along with that :)

Kid Ric said...

Stay inside? Naw! Go out and play in the snow I say.

Happy New Year to you and your family my friend.

"Chat after the New Year" will take place on Sunday January 8th 2006 at 2pm Mountain time at BallerinaGurl's. Will be inviting special guests so you never know who will show up and make our time more enjoyable.

Peace, love and light.