Thursday, December 15, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire.

I went to see Harry P. yesterday and was actually quite surprised by it. I really love the books and most of the movies are a bit of a disappointment. Nevertheless, I liked the previous movies but I love this one. So much more magical and it’s a little darker, a little grittier, and a little more involving.
I was really pleased with the way they made Alastor ‘MadEye’ Moody come alive. What a great character! I already liked him in the book, but I liked him even more in the movie. And how about Lord Voldemort, wow! He really is the Dark Lord.
Great movie and in my opinion quite easily the best Potter movie yet. I can’t wait to see the next one :)

2 comments:

b o o said...

its my favorite HP movie to date as well. non-stop action & grown up, goodlooking people instead of widdle kids. heh.

Dakota said...

Hahaha….You are so right boo. It is so grown up that it is almost scary ;Þ