Monday, January 02, 2006

What’s going on……

This is the second day of the year and it’s a bit odd but ever since 2006 started, I seem to have a lot of trouble with the Internet. A lot of sites are down, gmail doesn’t work most of the time, last.fm doesn’t update, I have a hard time posting anything on my blog and don’t get me started about the 43T site. What’s going on out there? Does the start of a New Year means that everybody wants to restyle their sites or something? Went something wrong because of the leap second? Are they balancing their books, taking stock? Or is everyone just consuming large amounts of alcohol at the office New Year reception?

Guess I’ll never know…. I can only hope that things will improve in the next couple of days :)

7 comments:

kat said...

Nothing wrong with the Internet at this end, Dakota.

Dakota said...

You are a lucky girl Kat :)
But things are improving here too........woo hoo!

dot said...

My sympathy...I've had a weird problem losing my broadband connection off and on for the last month or so. It's very irritating and happens at the most inopportune moments.

=(

b o o said...

everything is A-okay over here too. hope things clear up for u soon Dakota :)

Dakota said...

I just found out that my service provider is having some broadband service problems in my area. They are going to solve this very soon, at least that’s what they are saying now :(). Things are improving every day, but I’m still losing my connection randomly or I can’t visit certain sites. It’s very annoying! So I’m taking a few days off….. I’ll be back! :)

Thanks for all the support and Stu….very funny :D

Max said...

Just thought I'd wish you a belated Happy New Year!

Dakota said...

Happy New Year to you too Max :)