Monday, January 30, 2006

It’s just one of those days……

That everything isn’t going the way I had planned.…..yuk!

It all started last night. I didn’t get a good night sleep….I woke up almost every our. Finally I slept a couple of hours uninterrupted but that meant that I woke up later then I had planned. My whole routine totally screwed up ……yuk!

I had planned to contribute to Wikipedia today, answer some emails, exercise, get some groceries in, write a great blog entry, work on my plan, update my 43T stuff, upload some video’s and read the rest of Saturdays paper. Instead of all these things I only got some groceries in, did my exercise routine and I uploaded one video……wow, great progress. NOT!! It’s just one of those days………….

Oh, well there is always tomorrow :)

10 comments:

kat said...

Perhaps you had planned to do too much, Dakota. Don't be so hard on yourself.

qaminante said...

Ha, you know what they say about life being what happens to you while you are busy making other plans?! We all have days like this. In my case, most of them!

Dakota said...

No, Kat I had not planned too much; this was already the short list :) But you are right, there is no need to be so hard on myself. Wise words, thanks :)

Dakota said...

I know we all have days like these qaminante. I can live with them, but I still don’t like them :)

b o o said...

always ready for tomorrow, start with a hug :)

Dakota said...

Thanks boo, I feel better already :)

zoom said...

I like to think that the bad days exist just to make the good days look even better.

Phil said...

That's quite a lot to do in a day Dakota. My weekend was filled with kids, kids, and more kids. My brother in law and I took 7 kids to the movies, we had 2 nephews sleep over. Whew, it was nice to get back to work.

Dakota said...

Wise words, Zoom! :)

Dakota said...

Lol…. I can imagine that it was nice to get back to work, Phil. You probably had a kids overdose :)