Thursday, March 30, 2006

Did I win?

Yesterday I was spring cleaning (not really). Are there still people who really do the whole spring cleaning routine? I was just clearing out my email accounts. Deleting old emails, rearranging emails, saving some to the right folders and I even deleted a whole account, when I came across an email dated a few weeks ago. It was a voting confirmation. Yes, I vote and not only when there are important elections but I also vote for silly things like the best commercial, the home shopping award, the best ad, best book and so on. Important? No, of course not, but when there is something nice to gain like a prize, I’ll join in.

While I was reading my email I noticed they mentioned a closing date in the email. The result should be in by now and the prizewinners would be announced on the website. Quickly (not really, what is the chance of me winning something…… 1 in 250.000 or something) I visited the site and after scrolling past lots of award winners I finally ended up at my desired destination, the list of prizewinners and believe it or not, my name was on the list…… in lights :D Of course not in real lights, but in bold capital letters :) Cool! Hooray! Hurrah! … I’ve won something :) Not sure what I’ve won yet :( but that doesn’t really matter. It is nice to be surprised.

Hmm, hold your horses, wait a minute, maybe someone else entered with the same name….that is possible :| , isn’t it? Okay, what are the chances? Oh well, if I did really win I’ll receive an email soon with more information. I’ll keep you posted :)

2 comments:

kat said...

Hope you are a winner and I hope it is something worth winning. An exotic holiday, perhaps.

Dakota said...

Oh an exotic holiday would be sooooo nice Kat :)