Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Template crazy!

The other day I was surfing the web, looking for templates, and I came across this very interesting site. If you are in the market for a new blogger template, you should check it out. They have amazing, funny, stylish, colourful and artistic templates. I like the Top Secret one a lot :) but hey, that’s probably just my weird taste :)


Reasons to be cheerful:
1. The great summer. Summer is only 3 weeks old and I’ve been having a marvellous summer so far. Lovely weather, amazing people and laughs….. a lot of laughs.
2. My daily exercise routine. I had to skip it a couple of times and that sucked! Not because I gained weight or anything …… No!... when I can’t exercise I miss my daily energy boost….. Now I am back on track and I feel so much better!
3. I am going to try and make last Saturday’s festival even better next year. A lot of people are complaining on the festival site, but are not willing to take a survey. How stupid! I am going to take it and hopefully suggest some things that will make the festival even better next year. My opinion: If you have something to say, express it! :)

2 comments:

Phil said...

Brill and love the top secret one yeah! Definietly the most original out of the the selection.
Glad your having a good summer.

Dakota said...

Isn’t that one great DoGGa…… I am almost tempted to change my template again ;)