Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Lost Christ?!

In Brielle (a town in the western Netherlands) people have discovered Christ (origin unknown). On May, 30 one of the residents found Christ in his garden. The police are now looking for the rightful owner of Christ so that he can be returned.

Description of Christ:
Height - approximately 1.20 m (3.9)
Tomato blond hair and beard
Wearing a white and red outfit
Material – plastic

If you have any information please contact the police in Brielle or your local police station.

From Saturdays newspaper.



Reasons to be cheerful:
1. I feel good…. This morning I laughed so hard, it actually did hurt :)
2. Today I am skipping my exercise routine (it’s too hot and humid) and I am not feeling guilty :)
3. Last night I couldn’t sleep (again too hot and humid) and that usually drives me mad, but last night I made myself some tea, went outside and watch the stars for an hour or so. Slept like a baby after that :)

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Well, that would be quite the conversation piece!
I'm with you on a cup of tea and watching the sky to help with insomnia :)

Dakota said...

It cured it completely Kayla….. although it could have been the tea too :)

Phil said...

LOL - sorry! :]

Dakota said...

No need to say sorry DoGGa ;)