Thursday, June 29, 2006

Push the button!

I am a great admirer of the TV series LOST. Are you one of those people too, then here is something that might interest you. Ever wondered what it must feel like to watch the counter and to enter the code? Well, here is your chance to give the “good” people in the hatch a bit of a rest. Go here, keep an eye on the clock and enter the code at the appropriate time.

Attention please: The code may only be entered during the last four minutes of the countdown :)


Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I found this new weird and wonderful plant for my garden -->

2. Did you ever notice how amazing
ly blue the sky can be on a nice summer’s day

3. In half an hour or so, I am going for a nice evening stroll. Afterwards I’m going to meet a few friends at the beach. Actually it’s not a real beach; it’s just a stretch of sand near the river :)

Have a nice evening :)

5 comments:

Rayya Ghul said...

wow - that plant is amazing - quite lovely. Also that beach is beachier than the beaches round here which are all pebbles!

b o o said...

thats a cute plant. have a great weekend {{Dakota}}

Dakota said...

Isn’t it pretty, Snowqueen? (In case somebody is wondering what it is…..it’s a Scilla peruviana)

We are a sandy beach nation :) We even have sandy beaches near rivers and when they aren’t there we create them. Big cities like Rotterdam and Amsterdam create city beaches in the summer, so people can go to the beach without leaving the city :)

Have a great weekend {{Boo}}
Enjoy!!

Phil said...

I dont watch Lost or much TV come to think of it, but everyone else seems to though! :(

How bizarre! There's patch of pebbles by the river Severn, I often frequent with friends, and we call that 'the beach'! Strange eh...
Although yours looks much bigger and better :) x

Dakota said...

I am not really glued to TV either DoGGa, I am not one of those people who watch telly all night, but there are few series I watch on a regular basis and LOST is one of them.

Huh? You have a ‘beach’ too? How bizarre! But ‘my’ beach isn’t that big, it just looks BIG in the picture :) x