Thursday, June 08, 2006

How Well Do You Know Me?

My blogger friend Phil tagged me so let’s do this one.
How well do you know me? For instance, did you know…


About the four jobs I've have had:

1. Gift wrapper (Christmas season)

2. Waitress at the beach

3. Graphic designer

4. Management assistant

The four movies I would watch over and over:
I found this a tough one, my answers could be different tomorrow
1. Everything with Johnny Depp in it
2. Lord of the Rings

3. Shrek
4. Team America

Four places I have lived, strike that..... I only lived in 3:
1. Spijkenisse
2. Rotterdam

3. Utrecht

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Lost
3. Gilmore girls
4. Six feet under

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. USA
2. Canada
3. Norway
4. Greece

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Salmon

3. Salads
4. Italian (I can’t pick a dish; I just like most of Italian food)

Four things I would rather be doing right now:
1. I would like to be on holiday
2. Walking on a beach
3. Having a massage
4. Reading a book in the sunny garden

Four things I always carry with me:
1. Money

2. Keys
3. Cell phone
4. Blistex Lip stuff

Four Friends that I'm tagging:
I usually don’t tag but this time I will.

1. Zoom!
2. DoGGa
3. Wanderingthinker
4. Snowqueen

If you don't want play, it's okay :)

7 comments:

Phil said...

Great answers Dakota. Thanks for playing. I found the movie one though also.

Dakota said...

My pleasure Phil

b o o said...

i love too many movies as well. great list {{Dakota}}

Phil said...

LOL, I have a thing of Blistex on my keyboard right now! ;-)
[For my lips, not my PC's]

Thanks for tagging (I was a tag virgin until now) and I will post ASAP... Along with my Greece pics!
x

Dakota said...

Thank you, Boo. I know you are a movie lover…..isn’t it great? :)

LOL DoGGa! I have a Blistex thing on my keyboard too (and one in my bag). Have to keep my lips hydrated…….never know when I am going to use them again ;)

Take your time with the list……relax, it’s your first time, you don’t want to rush it!! It must be a pleasurable experience :)

Rayya Ghul said...

Oh my god!!! You have tagged me. This is a first for me. And I'm still working through my top ten songs which I was inspired to do by a previous post of yours. Will see what I can do.

Dakota said...

There is a first time for everything Snowqueen.
Take your time :)