Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Lost and Found update.

Last month I wrote this little piece about my search for long lost friends and how I came across the email address of one of them. Like I said then, I tried to verify that I had the right address but that was getting me nowhere. So after careful consideration I decided to just send an email. In that email I just simply asked if he was the person I was looking for. Two weeks later I got this reply: No, I’m not!
Bummer….. I just have to keep looking, I guess.

2 comments:

Dakota said...

No it’s not strange that you had to sign up for blogspot first Janneman. Blame me, I don’t allow anonymous comments on my blog :Þ But welcome!

Funny, I don’t meet schoolmates that often, I moved away after I finished school. But here is a question for you. Maybe you hated those people way back then, but people change. Can’t you see beyond the old hatred? Do you give them a fair chance? They might surprise you!

b o o said...

take heart