Sunday, February 05, 2006

Insomnia – the final entry (for now)

I had a great time at the spa Friday. It was very relaxing! When I returned home I just locked the door, dropped my bag, turned off the phone, grabbed a bottle of water and I went straight to bed. I slept for 8 hours! Woo hoo! I would have liked to sleep much longer but one of my neighbours decided that Saturday, February 4th, was the perfect day to start some building work. He was busy with a sledgehammer, an electrical saw, bricks and lots of other stuff. Bummer!

So, yesterday I bought the herbal night rest pills and again, I enjoyed the pleasure of a good night sleep. I’m feeling soooo much better. Still not fully rested but I’m getting there :)

Thanks for all your nice comments people! Instead of answering them all separately, I wrote this little update in its place :)

4 comments:

b o o said...

glad to hear {{Dakota}} i asked my doc & he said its ok to wake up 3-4 times a night so long as u don't force yourself back to bed & only go back to sleep when your eyes are heavy. he said its gotta do with our cavemen instincts of looking out for predators, for fear of being eaten. heh. strange man.

Dakota said...

Thanks for the great advice an history lesson from your doc. I hope you are sleeping better too {{boo}}

Rayya Ghul said...

Glad to hear you are sleeping better - sleep deprivation isn't a torture for nothing (as I used to say to my friends when I was getting up every hour to comfort my baby)

Dakota said...

Thank you Stu, snowqueen and Ap. I’m still sleeping like a baby and on top of that I am having great dreams too………hooray :)