Thursday, February 02, 2006

Insomnia

Is a great Faithless song…. But that’s the only positive thing I can come up with when I think about insomnia! Insomnia sucks, big time! Why am I thinking about insomnia? Well, that question can be answered easyly; I haven’t had a decent night sleep since last Saturday. So, you could say that insomnia has been on my mind lately. I have no problem with falling asleep, the problem starts later….. I keep waking up…… 8/10 times a night! Now I’m worn out, sleepy and I can’t even think straight. And that’s not all….. I’m sulky, cranky and I’m turning into a real horrible person. So, no happy and cheerful blog entry today.

I have been trying to solve my problem by drinking camomile tea and meditation, but no luck thus far. So tonight I’m going to have a warm shower and drink warm milk (yuk). I really hope it's going to work. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

kat said...

Hope you get a good nights sleep. I haven't been sleeping either but I caught up today. I woke up around lunch time and then went back to bed because I was still tired. Didn't wake up until 5pm. The problem with that, of course, is that I am unlikely to sleep tonight. If you find a solution to insomnia please let me know what it is.

dot said...

Try Ambien. It worked for me, but get the newer version where you don't wake in the middle of the night. I think it's called Ambien CF.

It's only a temporary solution, though. Don't take it for longer than thirty days.

Best wishes.

b o o said...

me too :( but no drugs for me, am already taking enough as it is. warm milk, a massage, late night movies, soft music, a man, talking softly, laughing loudly, smiling in the dark, thinking of those moments in life that put a smile on your face - all these & more wonderful things to do while you're awake & before u know it .... zzzz ....