Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sort of tagged

No inspiration today, so I got this from Kat’s blog

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so

1) Ultimate Writer
2) MikeChau
3) Jessie Griffith
4) Kat
5) Dakota’s Habitat

Next select five people to tag:

I'm not going to tag anyone but if you want to do this please add your name to the list.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago…..hmm… I’m not sure. I was living with a guy, worked and visited Norway, Denmark and France that year. Sorry, I don’t remember something special :)

Five snacks you enjoy:
Chocolate, fruit, Ben & Jerry’s, cake, Digestive biscuits.

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Paradise by the dashboard light - Meatloaf
Single – Natasha Bedingfield
The Scientist - Coldplay
You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
Glory Box - Portishead

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
I don't do the lottery, but I would:
have an outrageous party,
donate some of it to charity,
travel the world,
buy a house,
start something.

Five bad habits:
Huh? I don’t have any bad habits ;)

Five things you like doing:
Reading
Exercising
Blog
Learning
Listening to music/watch movies

Five things you would never wear again:
Leggings
Real high stiletto's
Blue eye shadow or blue mascara
Mini skirt
Pink lipstick

Five favourite toys:
Cell phone
Digital camera
Computer
iPod
DVD player

2 comments:

b o o said...

i don't play the lottery either. i know my own weaknesses, so i don't tempt myself :)

no miniskirts nor mascara nor stilettoes? whhhhyyyy?

Dakota said...

I use mascara boo, but it was once fashionable to use blue mascara and I’m never going to use that again :). I believe stilettos are actually instruments of torture. Why not miniskirts….Hmm…I don’t know maybe I should rethink that option ;)