Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Naturally!


You scored as Natural Causes. Your death will be by natural causes, though not by any diseaese, because that is another option on this test. You will probably just silently pass away in the night from old age, and people you love won't realize until the next morning, when you are all purple and cold and icky. So be happy, you won't be murdered.

Natural Causes


80%

Disappear


60%

Eaten


53%

Bomb


47%

Cut Throat


47%

Gunshot


40%

Suicide


40%

Disease


27%

Stabbed


20%

Posion


13%

Suffocated


7%

Accident


0%

Drowning


0%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

6 comments:

wanderingthinker said...

I would think about eaten, not really wishfull.

Dakota said...

Wow …..you are going to be blown up, Stu? You must really live an interesting life :) My live however, must be pretty boring…..just dying of natural causes. *yawn* ! Maybe I should make my life more interesting and go for the second option. I certainly don’t want the third option…….I don’t even want to think about being eaten Wanderingthinker. Hmm… all of a sudden I remember that story about the German Cannibal….yuk!

wanderingthinker said...

I don't think, that they mean eaten by man. You must have strongly agreed on the following questions:

- "You like to tease animals."
- "You get too close to cages at the zoo."
- "You can't distinguish between a coral snake and milk snake"

The result is clear: you will end up chewn up by some really wild thing. I wouldn't call that boring. But "pass away" is a little bit, less exciting.

Dakota said...

Lol Jens! I disagreed with 2 of the 3 questions. So, I was a bit amazed by the eaten possibility. But who cares how we go, we probably won’t remember it anyway :)

b o o said...

mine's say cut throat & not to do gangs :p heh

Dakota said...

Lol! boo. You just had to have a very different outcome ;) But hey, you are special so this suits you perfectly:)