Wednesday, August 24, 2005

15 theme songs for myself

#8 Everybody hurts - R.E.M.
When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you’re sure you’ve had enough of this life, well hang on.
Don’t let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.

Sometimes everything is wrong.
Now it’s time to sing along.
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you’ve had too much of this life, well hang on.
Just to remember that everyone has good and bad days.

#9 Healing Room - Sinead O'Connor
I have a universe inside me
Where I can go and spirit guides me
There I can ask oh any question
I get the answers if I listen
I have a healing room inside me
The loving healers there they feed me
They make me happy with their laughter
They kiss and tell me I’m their daughter
I believe everybody has a healing room and a strong inner voice. You just need to learn how to access it or hear it.

#10 No More Rain (in this cloud) - Angie Stone
I think it’s the ultimate “I’m soooooo over you” song :)
My sunshine has come
And I’m all cried out
And there’s no more rain in this cloud
There’s no hiding place

When someone has hurt you
It’s written on your face, and it reads
“Broken spirit, lost and confused”
“Empty, scared, used and abused, a fool”
Oh, ain’t it funny that the way you feel
Shows on your face(It’s written all over your face, yeah)
And the smile you used to wear
Seems a little bit out of place(Tracks of your tears)
People oh, hold on
In time it gets a little better, whoa

No comments: