Thursday, September 01, 2005

Today is D-day


I still have some doubts about quitting but I know I want to do this, have to do this, may do this and above all will do this. Umm, doubt is maybe not the right word to use here. Don’t get me wrong, I want to quit….. I just wonder if it is the right day. But if this isn’t the right day, will there ever be a right day. I guess not, so I go on as planned.

I’ve read that it is easier if you quit when you go to bed because when you wake up the next morning you already have some non smoking time under your belt. So that is what I do. Tonight I smoke my last cigarette.


Btw: Quit smoking 101 – lesson V was all about quitting aids such as the patch and gum. I don’t intend to use them (I go cold turkey) so this lesson was not very interesting.

No comments: