Friday, February 16, 2007

Weekly finds - part 6

Want to mail something different? Mail a bunch of flowers for a change. Send your love around the world! Arrange the flowers, select a vase, write a card and send your bouquet! Okay, it’s nothing like the real thing, but hey it’s the thought that counts (they say ;))

Fabchannel is one of my all-time favourites. Some of you might already know this one because I wrote about it before. But, in case you’ve missed it here is a little info. Fabchannel is a fun place if you like and love live music. It’s one of the biggest concert libraries of the world and you can watch live and on demand music concerts from the famous Paradiso and Melkweg (the Milky Way) in Amsterdam. Fabchannel.com brings you a wide variety of live music in sound and vision. From upcoming acts to big stars (Dutch and international) playing rock, hiphop, folk, avant-garde and everything in between. They’ve added a new feature recently; Now you can create your own playlist and if you want, you can share it with the rest of the world. Just go to play list and follow the instructions :)

The Art of Quitting is something completely different. As some of you (might) know, life can be hell when you quit smoking. It’s not always easy and often frustrating. From the site: “The Art of Quitting is a creative platform for still-smokers. It’s a place where you can find and share the inspiration to quit. Because to keep smoking is easy, but to quit and stay that way is an art. Submit your quit-smoking statement. Do it to motivate yourself and to inspire others. No inspiration? Visualize your last cigarette. Picture it. What will it taste like? How will you feel when you put it out? Where or how will you smoke it? Make your last cigarette a memorable moment. Use it to commit yourself. Share it with others. Non-Smokers who read this are welcome to participate. Use this space to support us still-smokers.”

How to shower! (or maybe how not to shower would be a more appropriate title ;))

Men and their priorities *sigh* ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I aint ready to give up the weed quite yet

Dakota said...

So…. don’t give it up just yet, Lord Hutton :).

b o o said...

too funny. my bf really does shower like that LOL.

have a great weekend {{Dakota}}

kat said...

I sent myself some tulips :-)

I like the shower video.

Phil said...

Superb once again Dakota! :]
I've realised I know far too much about addictions... It's scary and reassuring that the same time, if you know what I mean?
That shower vid was great, thanks for posting. I'm inbetween the two I reckon, although I've got no one to shake my weiner at :( but rest assured I would if I had! :0)

Dakota said...

OMG, Boo you have a wiener shaker on your hands ;)

I hope you had a great weekend :)

Hopefully they arrived and cheered you up a bit, Kat :) When you feel a bit better treat yourself to some real tulips or cheerful daffodils!

Hmmz… I think I know what you mean with the addiction thingy, DoGGa. Knowledge is power… I guess :)

LOL! Another wiener shaker :( Maybe you should find someone soon, I’m not sure you can shake your wiener like that forever ;) A 50 year old wiener isn’t as charming as a 29 year old one……….