Thursday, February 01, 2007

Pooped!

I don’t know what is going on but I am pooped! It probably has to do with the fact that I’ve been taking care of my sick friend for 12 days now and believe it or not, his condition hasn’t improved much. According to the doctor there is nothing wrong with his blood work so the next step is physiotherapy because they think a neck injury is causing the awful headaches. Let’s hope they are right!

Man, I am so tired, I can’t even think straight. I am having a lot of trouble thinking in plain Dutch and therefore I am not going to attempt to post anything sensible in English. So instead of boring you to death with a very long badly written post, I am going to post something funny I was saving for the weekly finds tomorrow. How to prank a telemarketer. Enjoy!........nothing! I’ve removed the link because I received some complaints. Some people were redirected to a very strange site :( Sorry folks!

PS: I haven’t been visiting and leaving comments much lately, but I’ll be as soon as things return to normal :)

13 comments:

Phil said...

GET SOME REST... and that's an order Ms D!
Still ill, my word, that is unfortunate.
I got e-mailed that prank call link the other day, V funny or what :]

Dakota said...

I will, Mr.D!

The prank call is very funny :)

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Yep, I second that suggestion! Make sure you don't make yourself ill.

hugs

Anonymous said...

Wow. I wonder what's wrong with him? That's a long time to be so sick with a mystery illness. I hope he gets better soon - for his sake and for yours Dakota.

KJ's muse said...

No wonder you're tired Dakota! Your friend is lucky to have you.

I did see the link before you removed it and I have to admit I was a bit taken aback by the visual, (primarily because I wasn't expecting it), but I just chalked it up to that old liberal Dutch spirit, snort.

Take care of yourself!

Phil said...

Hahaha, I was taken back by the visual Dakota, 'cos it's unlike you to post somethign like that, LOL.
Glad I didn't show me mum that link :0)

Dakota said...

I am trying to take things easy, Aoj. I don’t want to get sick! Thanks for the hugs :)

I really hope he is going to feel better soon, Zoom! We are getting grumpier by the day. We are actually starting to resemble one of those couples who have been married too long :)

Lol KJ’s Muse. The liberal Dutch spirit still exists, but there are things even I really don’t want to see. That’s why all pop-ups are blocked here and I don’t get to see them! (Downside – I don’t know what you are going to see when I post a link)

Well I can’t send him home, he can’t stand or sit up long enough to make the journey home and he wouldn’t be able to take care of himself at home :( What’s a girl to do?

Dakota said...

Don’t laugh DoGGa, it isn’t funny! ;)

qaminante said...

Hope your friend recovers enough to travel home soon or else is taken into proper care - can you not get a district nurse-type person to come round and help sometimes? Your friend is very lucky to have you! Anyway, take care of yourself as well.

Andre Veloux said...

Post in double dutch then!! Take it easy Dakota, and recharge those batteries.

b o o said...

he is still under the weather?!? oh dear, u take good care & rest if u must {[hugs}}

kat said...

Hope you and your friend are starting to feel a bit better.

I followed the link just before you removed it and didn't get anything visual - just the prank call which was very funny.

Dakota said...

The district nurse thingy is a great suggestion, Qaminante. I’ll look into that, but I think it’s going to be a bit of a problem because he’s from another part of the country.

Lol, Andre

{{{Hugs}}} Boo :)

So glad you didn’t get the disturbing pages, Kat :)