Monday, September 25, 2006

Blogger beta and other stuff.

Dear visitors,

I know there are still some problems with beta and some days I wish I hadn’t changed over to beta, but I did it and it can’t be undone :( . Luckily the log-in troubles are over…..hooray, but now there is a whole new problem with the RSS feeds. It’s a known issue and the blogger folks are working on it…..so, let’s hope it will all be over soon!
Anyway, thanks for stopping by (again) !! I know it can be a really annoying at times :)

In other news! It took me a while but I think I’ve solved the mushroom & baguette mystery.....hoorah!! Thanks Aoj for your suggestion :).It really helped a lot! I now have discovered I can eat mushroom soup and French baguettes, but not together.

I also discovered that horoscopes are rubbish (DUH!). There was no one around with an eye on me…….or was there!? There was this guy shopping with his wife, he looked in my direction a couple of times. So what did I do? Absolutely nothing :) A – he is married (or looked married) and B – he isn’t really my type. He made me yawn (bad sign). Anyway….if he wasn’t the person I must have missed the other one. Boohoo!

So, now I am wondering, how did the other Libras do?

7 comments:

Clare Woodward said...

Just popping over from Max's page to say hi!

did you read the other signs to determine the star sign of the person you should be looking out for?

Dakota said...

Hi Clare, so nice of you to leave that clever comment!
Now, why didn’t I think of that :) I must pay more attention next time!

Anonymous said...

Dakota, this Libra came up empty in the grocery store too. ;)

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Glad you got the mushroom/baguette thing sorted Dakota!

Dakota said...

Aahhh, Zoom! I am really disappointed now ;) I know quite a lot of Libras and none of them came across one! Tsssk…..horoscopes ;(

Yeah, thank to you Aoj

Phil said...

Beta scares me still, horoscopes are ambiguous nonsense and mushrooms rule! :o)

Dakota said...

You have every right to be scared, DoGGa :). Beta is getting better, but apparently they still have a lot of problems to solve.