Friday, September 08, 2006

Don’t talk, just kiss!!

Isn’t it nice to know that fun, entertaining, amusing and enjoyable things, can actually work wonders for your health. Japanese research shows that kissing can lessen all sort of allergic reactions. Just 30 minutes of (heavy) kissing is enough to reduce hay fever symptoms, because the kissing action actually decreases the production histamine (the protein involved in many allergic reactions). One other advantage….skin problems/disorders caused by allergies can disappear entirely, just keep kissing frequently.

Hmm….the pollen count is high today! *sigh* Now where is that kissing partner, when you need one? ;)

7 comments:

Dakota said...

Enjoy, Lord Hutton :)

Phil said...

I lurve kissing and I'm sure it has all sorts of good factors associated with it.
You can kiss me all you want Dakota! ;o)

Dakota said...

Man…..why do you have to live in the UK, DoGGa ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm not telling my 13 year old daughter about this...she has allergies AND a boyfriend.

btw, since you're Beta now, I can't post comments under my blog id, so I signed in as "other".

Dakota said...

OH, oh, Paula. 13, a boyfriend and allergies…..sounds like a dangerous combination to me :)

I know about the log-in problems! I have the same problems with the “old” blogs!

Anonymous said...

30 minutes of heavy kissing? Thats just too long, unless its not all on the lips ;)

Dakota said...

Too long, Andre? Don’t be ridiculous, 30 minutes is not nearly long enough ;)
But still, if you think it’s too long, maybe you could break up the 30 minutes into 3 handy doses :) Or try kissing other (body) parts; I am not sure that will work though :)