Thursday, September 21, 2006

Weekly horoscope for Libra (18th - 24th September 2006)

I came across this “scary” horoscope today….so, Libras beware! ;)

“The supermarket offers more than groceries this week. There is someone walking around who has (obviously) an eye on you. So, what are you going to do?”

Good question! It all depends on the person, I guess! Anyway, I have a slight problem now; I usually shop at different supermarkets…..it would have been nice if they had mentioned the name of the supermarket too. Choices, choices!
What if I pick the wrong supermarket? Aahhhh, I am starting to feel sorry for that someone already……………….;)

4 comments:

qaminante said...

Well if it is the sort of person who frequents "my" supermarkets - nothing! Anyway, so far no-one has asked my advice (I'm a Libran too) on which type of apples to choose or where to find the eggs, but we still have a few days to go.

Dakota said...

Same here, Qaminante. But you are right……..we still have a couple of days left : )

Anonymous said...

I'm a Libra too, and I was just got home from the grocery store. I don't think anybody spoke to me at all, or even glanced in my general direction. Not even the cashier.

Dakota said...

I know you are a Libra, Zoom!

It's such a shame nobody spoke or even glanced in your direction :( You are such a beautiful person!!
Anyway, we still got 2 days left, so let’s make the most of it :)