Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A blinking light!

There is something really strange going on while I am typing away on my keyboard right now. When I look up, just above my monitor, I see a little webcam. Which I never use btw, I am not even sure why I have one.

Anyway, when I look up I see the little thing. Nothing strange about that, but the little light on top of it keeps blinking and that is kind of strange because it should not do that. Hey come on, the thing isn’t even connected to my PC, it’s connected to an old one which I rarely use and it is switched off. So, what is going on here? Is Big Brother watching me? Is someone listening in? Is it a sign …. Is someone trying to reach out to me? Hmm…. It gives me the creeps! Oh well, it’s probably nothing….just a malfunctioning webcam (screaming for some attention)!

4 comments:

Phil said...

Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL do you read me, HAL?
HAL: Affirmative, Dave, I read you.
Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
HAL: I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Dave Bowman: What's the problem?
HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?
HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL?
HAL: I know you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
Dave Bowman: Where the hell'd you get that idea, HAL?
HAL: Dave, although you took thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

I'm sure it's nothing. We should do a webcam thing sometime if you're into it...

Phil said...

Darn, you caught me! There was only so long I could spy on Dakota for eh! :]

Max said...

Is your webcam male of female?

Dakota said...

Lol! Phil That’s from Space Odyssey, isn’t it?

And you are probably right…it’s nothing, but it is kind of spooky though!
Funny that you suggested a webcam thing, there is a reason why I don’t use it …...I am very (camera) shy :)

See, my suspicions are confirmed….. I knew it was you, DoGGa :)

And Lord Hutton of course! I think it’s time for some new glasses, I wasn’t picking my nose ;)

It’s an it, Max