Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday fun & video

Sometimes you are just in the mood for some laughs and sometimes you’re not. If the last thing is the case…..go ahead, read another (much more) interesting blog :)

I came across this billboard photo on a site and felt immediately sorry for Emily. Or who knows, maybe Steven was even worse off ;)

Anyhow, I googled around a bit and found the perfect gift to send to Emily.
And I advised her to start video dating right away


Want more hilarious Smack The Pony videos? Just click the link!

6 comments:

Dakota said...

Oh, not all men are like that, hey? Well, Lord Hutton point me in the direction of such a guy then ;)

Andre Veloux said...

All men are like what?
Anyway, the knife blocks a classic, I love it.

Dakota said...

Ehmmm.... like Steven, Andre

Phil said...

Now that's dumping someone in style - 10/10.
I love smack the pony and got emailed a great sketch last week.
Are you a fan or did you just stumble across it?

Phil said...

Good billboard. Funny video
"If you put your ear to a shoe, can you hear foorsteps?"

Oh man, Dana just told me she ordered a new knife block...

Dakota said...

The billboard is something to keep in mind, DoGGa. Next time you need to dump someone in style, it could be a nice alternative to the usual stuff ;)

I am a fan of “Smack the Pony”, I think it’s hilarious. Oh, and I like the 3 Non-blondes a lot too :) It’s too bad I can’t get the BBC on digital anymore; I’ve to wait until it’s on BBC Prime or a Dutch or Belgium network :( Bummer!!
____________________________________

"If you put your ear to a shoe, can you hear footsteps?" You have to admit that is kind of brilliant, Phil :)

Oh my, Dana is buying a new knife block? Oh oh…..what have you done now? ;)