Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged by DoGGa, so let's do this.

A- Available or Single? – Can you be one without the other? So, I guess both is the correct answer here. Maybe the original question was Available or Taken?

B- Best Friends? – Jacqueline & Deborah

C- Cake or Pie? – Pie

D- Drink of Choice? – Water, coffee and if we are talking alcoholic beverages, I tried a Bacardi Mojito Bold yesterday and actually liked it :)

E- Essential item? – iPod

F- Favourite Colour? – Today it is black

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? – Gummi Bears

H- Hometown? – Spijkenisse, the Netherlands

I- Indulgence? – The spa

J- January or February? – January, it always feels great when all the celebrations are over.

K- Kids and Names? – huh….kids? What kids, whose names? I am confused here! ;)

L- Life is incomplete without? – Self-confidence and a smile

M- Marriage Date? – Marriage? I never got married and I am never going to!

N- Number of Siblings? – One older brother

O- Oranges or Apples? – Definitely Apples, Granny Smith!

P- Phobias/Fears? – Heights

Q- Favourite Quote? – One of many: “Life is not about how many breaths you take, but about the number of moments that take your breath away”

R- Reasons to smile? – What’s not to smile about!

S- Season? – Right now: Spring.

T- Tag 3 People? – I usually not do this but this time I will. Let see: AOJ, Lord Hutton, KJ’s Muse you are all invited; accept if you feel like it!

U- Unknown Fact About Me? – My body temperature is below average

V- Vegetable You Hate? – Curly kale and sprouts

W- Worst Habit? – Interrupting (but I am working on that)

X- X-rays You've Had? – Dental X rays every couple of years

Y- Your Favourite Foods? – Chinese, Italian, Mexican, salmon, trout

Z- Zodiac? – Libra

8 comments:

Phil said...

Excellent list Dakota! I particulary like your similar views on kids and marriage :]
Cheers...

Andre Veloux said...

Well Dogga can't say I agree on kids or marriage, well marriage is just a word. Doesn't tell us anything new about you though Dakota.

Dakota said...

Thanks, DoGGa. I liked yours as well.

Hmm….IMO that can only mean a couple of things Andre:

a) I tell the truth,
b) Every Meme is the same
c) A Meme isn’t as interesting as people think or alternatively I am not as interesting as some people seem to think.

Anyway, no one is forcing you to read this :)

Anonymous said...

My body temperature is below average too. I'm hoping this means I'll finally be warm enough when I go through menopause.

b o o said...

my temperature is above average 38 degrees centigrade. maybe i'm burning up my insides :) i love kale *yum*

Dakota said...

It can be very confusing, Zoom!. I am never quite sure when I have just a temperature or a real fever :( I hope things will improve with menopause too, to be honest I never thought there would be a plus side to the change :)

So you are the hotty and I am the ice queen, Boo ;)

KJ's muse said...

Me? Tagged? Woohoo!

I'll see what I can whip up tomorrow....

Dakota said...

Looking forward to it, KJ's Muse