Thursday, March 22, 2007

It’s a new season and it’s time for a change!

Oh my, a change, how scary ;) Yup, I know and I am shaking in my boots…..NOT! Well not yet at least, because before I can change the things I want to change (a.k.a. move forward) I need to get some other things back to “normal” first. Things like my daily “start-the-day-with-a-bit-of-yoga”, “30-minutes- workout” and the “taking-a-lunch-walk” routine.

After my friends prolonged stay and the will-I-get-the-flu-or-not-period, there was nothing left of my normal routine and now that I am not getting the flu I think it’s time to start again, so that I can add new things (not telling you what they are yet) in April. I feel a song comin’ on :)

I hope you are feeling great too, if not, maybe this will cheer you up!
It's SPRING!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did a good day's work today and yesterday. So I admit spring has sprung

b o o said...

i love flowers :) HUGS have a great weekend & a better spring.

b o o said...

oh and may your friend get better soon & may you never need to take care of a sick friend (they all stay healthy) but only nurse flowers to bootiful blooms :)

Phil said...

Yeah, I'm joining you - Time for some lifestyle changes and extra happiness :)

Dakota said...

Hooray, Lord Hutton is convinced :)

Have a great weekend and an amazing spring, {{Boo}} and thanks for your loving words :)

Go for it, DoGGa! Get happier and have a beautiful spring!