Sunday, March 04, 2007

No Mind, Body & Soul Session today.

I tried really hard to come up with something new today, but I can’t so I give up because I am too busy with taking care of my own mind, body and soul! I’ve been fighting off the flu the last couple of days. Up until now, I seem to have been lucky and didn’t come down with it, but I can feel my body fighting it. In other words, I feel lousy….. but hey I rarely get sick so I will probably feel better soon! For those of you are feeling the same way…..Get well soon!

To everyone else, have a wonderful Sunday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! The Andy Warhol Campbell's Soup excuse! Get better soon.

b o o said...

feel better soon {{hugs}}

Dakota said...

Thanks guys! I would hug you right back, but hey this is contagious ;)

I guess I have to order tons of chicken soup…… I think I am really getting the flu (or something like it) this time :(

Phil said...

Get well soon {{Dakota}}

Chicken soup always works!

KJ's muse said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Take good care of yourself and get better soon!

Dakota said...

Thanks for the well wishes guys and gals. The battle continues! Still not sure who is going to win though…. It might be the flu, it might be my immune system :)

Nice to see you again DoGGa, I hope you had a wonderful time.