Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Picture available - for limited time only.

Yesterday I went to town hall to apply for my ID card and I’m sorry (or glad…. still not sure about that) to say that they accepted my photos. So I am going to be stuck with the terrible pic for 5 years. However, a friend showed me his ID card and I noticed that they make (Photoshop?) the photo a lot lighter/brighter and smaller on the actual card. So, who knows, maybe it will not be that bad. I’ll know more next week; the 18th is going to be ID pick up day :|

Earlier this week, Kat had a very similar photo experience and in the comment section of Mondays post I challenged her to post her so called horrible pictures. Of course she isn’t going to do that (so, I won’t either :)), but she did p
ost an old one. Well she showed me hers, so now I am going to show her mine. Prepare yourself to be shocked ;) Tadadaaaaaaa, drum roll, ladies and gentlemen, here for limited time only……one of my old pic's :)

16 comments:

kat said...

That's a beautiful photograph. You are smiling and your eyes are the same size.

Dakota said...

Thank you, Kat. My eyes are roughly the same size in this pic, just lucky I guess. In all my other "official" pictures my eyes are a bit odd too.

I know there is nothing wrong with this one (this one is approximately 5 years old), Stu. It is the new one that worries me :)

b o o said...

that is a bootiful ear, love it :) i'm going away for the weekend, so u take good care & have a gr8 one {{Dakota}}

Dakota said...

Well thank you {{Boo}}. Have a great weekend, enjoy, come back safe. I'll miss you!!

Rayya Ghul said...

Oh! If I imagine you now with short hair, you look very much how I imagined! Thanks for posting that... I may have to do the same myself now.

Kayla said...

It's nice to see you Dakota :)
Now you can show us your new official photo when you get it on the 18th?
Am I pushing it?? hehehe

Dakota said...

You’re welcome, Snowqueen. It would be very nice if you did the same but it’s not an obligation :)

Yes, you’re pushing it, Kayla :P

zoom said...

A lovely picture of lovely you. It's so interesting to see photos of people you meet online...sometimes you're not even aware that you already have a picture of them in your head until you see an actual photo of them.

Phil said...

Pretty! No problems there!

Dakota said...

Thank you Zoom! and DoGGa. You’ve made me blush ;)

Phil said...

HeHe... ;-)
Picture has gone though!
Lucky I right clicked > Save Picture As... Last thing last night eh!
I may use it as my profile pic... DoGGa is Dakota for a day! LOL
[Seriously, I'll do it next week]

Mmm, we could have Be Dakota Monday, Be Boo Tuesday, Be Stu Wednesday, but he doesn't have a picture, doh, Half Nekkid Thursday takes care of itself, be DoGGa Friday etc, etc... LOL!

Dakota said...

WAHAHAHAHA!! So glad I right clicked and saved most of your Disney pic’s the other day ;P

But great idea :) You can always ask Stu for a photo :)

wanderingthinker said...

Puh, glad that I looked yesterday on your blog, otherwise I would have missed the nice "preview"...

Greeting from Crete!

Dakota said...

Thank you, Wanderingthinker :)
So nice of you to drop by.....Enjoy Crete!!

Greetings from Holland.

Phil said...

I can't believe I missed it. That's what I get for not visiting more often

Dakota said...

Aaah....sorry, Phil, but you know what I look like :)