Monday, December 04, 2006

Dear readers


Just a short message to let you all know, I am still alive :) My PC on the other hand is not doing so great. Yesterday I tried to install Windows on my new HD but as it turned out my original CD was scratched and dented and wasn’t willing to cooperate at all! After a lot of grrrrr’s I finally managed to get XP installed, so today I need to get my ADSL working again, update a lot, install my security again and getting all my files back into place. I’ll probably be back tomorrow!

Thanks for all the nice and helpful comments and Steve thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

Phil said...

Good luck!!! :]

b o o said...

hope you're alright {[hugs}}

Dakota said...

Thanks guys :)

Luckily my pc didn't die Lord Hutton, just parts of the HD I guess. I've everything up and running again, but I think this PC isn't going to last another year :(