Friday, November 24, 2006

Think Fast Survey

Nicked from Stu (or was it Aoj)

Think Fast Survey- answer with the first thing that pops into your head DONT CHEAT!!!

1. My ex is still…
a very good friend.

2. I am listening to…
music (Ozark Henry – Weekenders)

3. Maybe I should…
stop blogging

4. I love…
old Dutch traditions like Sinterklaas

5. My best friend(s)….
have a lot on their minds right now

6. I don’t understand…
men who think it's okay to harass women

7. I lost …..
myself once. That’s never going to happen again (I hope)

8. People say…
I am weird. Luckily I never listen to people

9. The meaning of my screen name is…
No meaning actually, just a nickname a friend gave me after hearing the Dakota song.

10. Love is…
a mysterious thing.

11. Somewhere, someone is…
actually smiling :)

12. I will always…
be here, there, everywhere

13. Forever seems…
a very long time!

14. I never ever want to …
lose hope!

15. My mobile phone is…
lying on the coffee table….far, far away from me!

16. When I woke up this morning…
I turned the radio on and stayed in bed all warm and comfy for 30 minutes so I could catch the news.

17. I get annoyed at…
UPC

18. Parties are..
fun, fun, fun! Well, most are!

19. My pets…
I don’t have pets. O hold on, I have a timeshare cat called Mies! She is my neighbour’s cat

20. Kisses are…..
priceless

7 comments:

Andre Veloux said...

I dont put these things on my blog as they are too embarrassing, however, for you....

1. My ex is still…
I don't have any exs - isnt that sweet

2. I am listening to…
music Duran Duran - The Weddubg Album

3. Maybe I should…
visit a museum

4. I love…
my daughter

5. My best friend(s)….
lives in England

6. I don’t understand…
why the world is such a bad place

7. I lost …..
to my mixed doubles tennis partner this week, she never beats me!

8. People say…
things they don't mean, dont always hold it against them

9. The meaning of my screen name is…
Something to do with the velo which I like

10. Love is…
warm

11. Somewhere, someone is…
raping a woman (I dont know why I thought of that, but its a very very bad thing)

12. I will always…
look after my daughter if she needs me

13. Forever seems…
a lot longer than a lifetime

14. I never ever want to …
eat meat again

15. My mobile phone is…
very quiet

16. When I woke up this morning…
I was glad my stomach ache was getting better

17. I get annoyed at…
selfish men

18. Parties are..
sometimes great, but I'm too shy

19. My pets…
We are getting one next year

20. Kisses are…..
best if they are spontaneous

phew

Phil said...

Great list Dakota. I must do it myself, so keep an eye out!
[P.S. I don't think you're wierd at all] :)

Andre Veloux said...

Thanks LH, reminds of the time I told our neighbour to which she replied "not even chicken? not even ham? ooh-la-la".

Dakota said...

Thanks for doing the survey Andre. I can’t find anything too embarrassing; actually I think it’s a list with surprising, honest and loving answers :)

Well thank you, DoGGa, but like I said I don’t listen to people and you are people too ;þ I’ll keep an eye out!

I am working on that, Lord Hutton :)

Anonymous said...

Why are you thinking about stopping blogging??

Dakota said...

No special reason, Zoom!. It’s just something I think about from time to time! But I’m still here :)

singkittyle000 said...

1. My ex is still....here (as in alive).

2. I am listening to... the air conditioning in 6th grade science classroom.

3. Maybe I should... work on my project.

4. I love... my family

5. My best friend(s)...I don't have best friends. Can't choose.

6. I don't understand the language of reading lips.

7. I lost... my iTouch. again.

8. People say... mean things.

9. The meaning of my screen name is...I am single my name is kitty (made after my ex broke up with me) and I did the three 0's because 3 is my fave/lucky number.

10. love is... lovely

11. somewhere, someone is... starving. dying.

12. I will always... love you.

13. Forever seems... like a long time. too long

14. I never ever want to... be depressed again.

15. My mobile phone is.... and nv or mv...whatever it is...it's not made any more ^_^ LOL

16. When I woke up this morning... I was confused as to what time I needed to get up and start getting ready.

17. I get annoyed at... my bro

18. Parties are... fun as long as they're not dangerous.

19. My pets... are fun. are entertaining.

20. Kisses are... the best from my mom, my granny, and any dog.

*also...the "sing" part on my screen name can stand for the fact that I like to sing. and "kittyle" just sounds cool anyways.