Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lost something?

Yesterday I came across this lovely and fun site called Found magazine.
Picture shows today’s find -------->

They collect FOUND stuff: love letters, birthday cards, kids' homework, to-do lists, ticket stubs, poetry on napkins, telephone bills, doodles - anything that gives a glimpse into someone else's life. Anything goes really...

It reminded me of the found abandoned shopping lists Stu shared on his blog some time ago:)

Check it out!

PS: Make sure you read their About page, they have a great example of a Found note on there

5 comments:

Phil said...

I was just going to say this would be right up Stu's street!
The Internet never fails to amaze me - There's always something new and interesting to discover.
Thanks for sharing...

Shall I submit a 1" high nun? :]

Dakota said...

LOL! DoGGa :) I don’t know if they will accept a photo of the nun….maybe you should make a drawing of it or post a picture of the nun here :)

I must have been blind this afternoon, Stu. I changed the link now :)

LordHutton said...

They had better have my World War One cigarette tin I left on the train!

faerie said...

:( Fire sticks aren't cheap. I love the idea of 'found stuff' v cutre :)

Dakota said...

Well, check www.lost-something.co.uk., Lord Hutton. They have the weirdest things on their site.

I know they aren't cheap, Faerie and that's probably why he wants them back :)