Thursday, August 09, 2007

Lost & Found: Found - one giant Lego guy!

I came across some odd news this morning:
"Giant LEGO man found in Dutch sea

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - A giant, smiling Lego man was fished out of the sea in the Dutch resort of Zandvoort on Tuesday.

Workers at a drinks stall rescued the 2.5-metre (8-foot) tall model with a yellow head and blue torso." I don't think they actually rescued him because he just washed ashore
but hey, they probably just want to be heroes for a day ;-)

Get the full story here or watch the mystery of LEGO invasion video :-)

7 comments:

b o o said...

gosh, i rem how much i loved playing with legos :o) but that is a strange story

Andre Veloux said...

I saw a picture of him on BBC. I guess its not so far from Denmark, maybe he swam for it from Legoland?

Phil said...

Now that's surreal, although I want one for my garden! :]
I love stuff like this!!!

Anonymous said...

Where's his Lego hair????

Dakota said...

Oh my, Boo, now you’ve made me curious ;-)

They aren’t missing any Lego guys in Legoland, Andre

It is certainly better than a normal garden gnome, DoGGa :-)

LOL, Krissa! It is probably still lost at sea :-) Or maybe this is what a bald Lego guy looks like……..

kat said...

What a lovely story! I wonder where he came from. :-)

Dakota said...

Now idea where he came from, Kat. It’s one big mystery :-)