Friday, July 06, 2007

They don’t make me go weak at the knees…….

but they do have a certain something! Let’s call it attractiveness.

Since DoGGa asked so nicely, I am going to answer his question in this post. For those who missed the question in the comment section of the previous entry: “I think you should add a 'woman'! If you were to, who would it be?”

Good question, isn’t it?! So here is my answer (again in random order) in another weird and scary selection ;)

Anouk


Sela Ward


Anne Heche (Marin Frist - Men in Trees)

Sandra Bullock

Charlize Theron


So there you have it, another scary (or boring) selection! Now that I showed you mine, why don’t you show me yours :)

I am actually quite amazed that I could come up with five women, so I took a little Dutch test. De result said: You may think that you are heterosexual but you are also attracted to the same sex. You are probably bi-curious. I never knew that, it’s news to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne Heche _is_ lovely.

Well... I don't know her that well to be honest, but you know what I mean.

Phil said...

What a star you are!!! :]

An (even more) interesting list... Sandra Bullock is one of my faves ever too! Mmmmmmm

My opposite sex list would be (in no particular order):

Josh Holloway
Brad Pitt
Johnny Knoxville
Bear Grylls
Kyle MacLachlan

I won't do a female list, it would be the longest post or comment ever! :0)

KJ's muse said...

I don't know how much of a celebrity he is, but British actor Robson Green [darn, how come I can't get a pic to show up?] does it for me. I think it's those incredible eyes of his. For me eyes tend to be the first feature that determines whether I'll get attracted or not. As for women, my vote goes to Jodie Foster. Again, it's the eyes, but also because she's so darn smart, and the fact that even the media respects her enough to pretty much leave her alone. But Robson OR Jodie? Don't make me choose! Snort. And even though society tends to conveniently divide people into straight and gay, I personally think there are an awful lot of folk happily floating in the middle somewhere. ;)

KJ's muse said...

and the fact that even the media respects her enough to pretty much leave her alone

Um, I meant the tabloids and those stupid Entertainment Tonight-like shows.

Dakota said...

Sometimes a glimpse is all you need, Stu :)

Sandra is one of your faves too? That’s interesting, DoGGa. I’ve always liked her and I think I’ve seen almost every movies she has been in.

Very interesting guy list too. Although, I’ve to admit that I had to look up Bear Grylls. I’d never heard of the guy…..he sure has very interesting eyes (oh and leads a very interesting life). I never liked Kyle MacLachlan though, I think he’s a bit too slick. The thing with Brad, comes and goes and I have absolutely nothing with Johnny Knoxville.

Thanks for sharing :)

Very interesting selection, KJ’s Muse. Robson Green sure has beautiful eyes and he has a certain bad boy factor too :). I like him!
Jodie Foster is brilliant: Smart, great looks and an amazing figure.
And I am not going to make you choose……No, I am not! Float, choose, just do whatever makes you happy :) I know an awful lot of people who say they fall in love with people, not with men or women and they are happy, so who am I to stick a label on them :)