Thursday, July 12, 2007

Look what I found (#3)

Okay, I think it’s time for some light entertainment so here is another instalment of Look what I found



Ever wanted to create your own Simpson? Well, here is your chance. When you visit The Simpsons Movie site you can create your own Simpson Avatar. You can also tour Springfield or play little mindless games like Wrecking Ball in which you have to help Homer save his family from police quarantine by using the first thing at hand……. A wrecking ball!



Will it blend? That’s the question.
The iPhone experiment!

For other blending experiments, go here

This one is probably not for everyone, but have you ever wondered what that guy in the movie just said? Well, if it was an (good) insult you can probably find it right here in the list of winning movie insults. How does a movie insult become a winning insult? When it can be used by every man according to the site!

I forgot the cartoon on Tuesday, so ………
And finally one more commercial.
Love your heart!
I don’t like Becel, but I do like this commercial and the message they try to get across.

10 comments:

b o o said...

love the ad. its terrible weather to be out running though. not at all sure if its good for your heart :)

Phil said...

I absolutely LOVE the Simpson avater! I've done mine and will be adding it to my site :]

Now blednig an iPhone looks fun - I've seen many of those blending clips, but not the iPhone one, that's obviously new :]

Nice collection Dakota!!! x

Dakota said...

Some say you can still run when it’s cold and snowing, Boo. You just need to make sure you layer your clothing, wear gloves or mittens and wear a hat. Others suggest you shouldn’t run when the temperature is below zero.

LOL! I really like DoGGa Simpson, DoGGa :) Well done!
I had never seen these blending videos before, but I do like them. Did you know they bid 570 dollar for the iPhone remains? Some people are soooooo weird!

kat said...

I love the Avatar and will be adding mine to my blog. Thanks Dakota.

Phil said...

Hehe, no way!!! People will buy any shite :]

Dakota said...

Can’t wait to see yours, Kat :)

It gets even weirder, DoGGa. I just checked the e-bay auction and the current bid is $ 1,151.00 for the “Apple iPhone that has been blended by a Blendtec Total Blender. In addition to the remains of the iPhone you will be receiving a brand new Black Total Blender- $400 value, a "Will It Blend?" DVD of the first 50 videos and an autographed "Tom Dickson Is My Homeboy" t-shirt! Shipping is free!!!!!!”

Guess your right….they actually will buy any shite!

KJ's muse said...

Too funny. I just added my avatar without having seen this post! Came across the site via Flickr.

Dakota said...

Just saw yours in my feed reader, KJ's Muse! Looks cool!

KJ's muse said...

And here's something even funnier. Posted the avatar I made for Krissa today, and realized just now that it looks a fair bit like yours! Hmmm....

Dakota said...

OMG, Krissa’s avatar looks rather like the one I made. That is just creepy, KJ’s Muse ;)