Tuesday, July 05, 2005

This was fun!!

I published this list on 43things and I had so much fun thinking about the 100 things that make me happy, I publish it here too. So here are 100 things that make me happy!
In random order:
1. ME!, because if I can’t make myself happy, who or what can?

2. No longer suffer from depression, been there, done that, didn’t like it!
3. Giggling kids
4. Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough Icecream
5. Days without hay fever troubles, there hasn’t been a lot lately
6. Gabriel Rios, I can’t help it his music makes me smile.
7. Festivals, the outdoors, the music, the people, the atmosphere
8. The Beach, the sand between my toes, the salty smell in the air
9. Braking waves, the sounds is like music to my ears
10. Quiet, tranquil, serene places where you can hear yourself think
11. Starting and finishing books
12. Toblerone chocolate
13. Discovering new talents in me
14. Decorated kids plasters, my favorites are the ones with Bert & Ernie :)
15. Snow
16. First spring leaves
17. Smiles
18. Giving small gifts
19. Giving and receiving cheers
20. Dancing
21. Laugh wholeheartedly
22. Learning, never stop, there is so much to explore and discover
23. Photos, I prefer black & white photos but will love every photo that is taken with passion
24. Nature
25. My first cup of coffee to start the day, just the smell is enough to wake up all my senses
26. Quit smoking
27. Meeting new people
28. Life stories
29. Good radio
30. Yellow roses
31. Gardening, getting my hands dirty
32. Meditation
33. Typical Dutch things like: Gouda cheese, drop, speculaas, kruidnootjes, hagelslag, pepernoten, polkabrokken
34. Jumping enthusiastic lambs

35. Clouds in a blue sky
36. Summer sun
37. Hiking
38. Christmas, the lights, the tree, the people, candles, everything
39. Sunday mornings, juice, coffee, newspaper and some freshly baked rolls and croissants.
40. Young chickens, all yellow and downy
41. First ray of sun in the spring
42. Singing birds at sunrise
43. Sunsets, I love the colours
44. Windy days
45. Kites, flying in the air
46. Sand castles
47. Art, paintings, sculptures, etc
48. Listen to music
49. Dutch cows
50.Thunderstorms
51. Memories
52. Lying in the grass on a nice summers day
53. Picnics
54. Friends & family
55. Love and be loved
56. Hugs, given them, getting them…..hmmm let’s hug!
57. Bumblebees, they are really soft
58. Candlelight, the older I get the more I like it. Seems that candlelight is the best lighting to have around when you starting to wrinkle :). Oh, and let’s not forget, it’s romantic too.
59. Cooking for a special day
60. Open fires, I love the smell, the warmth, the flames.
61. Kisses

62. Figuring things out without the help of others
63. Butterfly kisses
64. Fireworks
65. Balloons
66. The smell of fresh mowed grass
67. Staying in hotels or B&B’s
68. Movies
69. The feel of water
70. Discovering new cities
71. Spa days
72. Stars
73. Funny T-shirts
74. A list of 100 things that make me happy
75. Sex
76. The scientist and Green eyes by Coldplay. Hmmmz… Let’s change that to: Coldplay!
77. Sparkling eyes
78. Waking up next to someone I love
79. Greek yoghurt with honey and nuts
80. Parfume, Deep Red or Intense by Hugo Boss
81. Nivea
82. The feel of silk
83. Feeling sexy
84. No worries
85. Exercising
86. The smell of cinnamon
87. Walking barefoot
88. Vacation, long or short
89. Lingerie (for example: Undressed by Marlies Dekkers)
90. Seeing other people having fun
91. Colored leaves in autumn
92. Taking long showers
93. High Tea
94. Lavender
95. Receiving/sending cards, letters, email
96. Getting a massage
97. The sea
98. Ride a bike, sometimes it feels like flying
99. Wind through my hair
100.Completing this list!! :)

No comments: