Friday, July 15, 2005

Horoscope


Libra Infospace
Last week my horoscope said I would be lavished with attention. Looking back, I see nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing special and surprising…. BUMMER! But I still had a great week. Let’s see what my horoscope has on offer for today


Friday, July, 15
“After knowing them for a good long while, you're still not quite sure what a certain person who's been around you lately is really all about -- especially when it comes to trusting them with the people you love most. As such, it wouldn't be odd now to find that you're looking more toward those who are tried and true, rather than those you're not quite sure of -- and no one would blame you for it.”


This is weird. Recently a guy from the past has re-entered my life. It was great fun reconnecting again, but now all of a sudden there is no contact what so ever. The last few days I’ve been wondering what this guy is all about. Not a clue!!

No comments: