Sunday, May 20, 2007

Look what I Found!


Sing it back
Want to send something special to someone, or want to waste some time…. Try this! Write some lyrics or copy an existing one and hit the play button :)

How fast are you?
Find out with this How fast can you type-game


Let’s dance
I love festival and I visit a lot of festivals websites. The LollaPalooza Festival is probably the best because besides festival information you can create your own Palooza head, like this one

Create Your Own PaloozaHead - Visit Lollapalooza.com
Hit the play-button



Let me tell you a secret
There was a time people went to church to confess. These days it’s all online and for the world to see. Check out these true mom or true bride confessions. Some of them might be a bit shocking.


Oh, and for those of you who are still wondering (as if). Here’s the thing you’ve all been waiting for (as if)........ The one in the middle is yours truly :)

9 comments:

Lord Hutton said...

The one on the right has seriously bad hair!

Phil said...

That singing phrase thing is just BRILLIANT!!! Love it... that's Monday's entertainment sorted out then :]

I got to level 3 on the word game and then it got me :[

Ah, I see the halo glowing...

b o o said...

love your nose and the 'light' above your head lol bootiful girls HUGS

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

That would have been my second guess!!

Dakota said...

I believe it was very fashionable at the time, Lord Hutton ;)

Glad you like it, DoGGa

It gets me at the same point…..the nasty little bugger :)

Hmm… I probably should have picked something else. Next time I’ll go for an arrow or a circle (like KJ’s muse suggested) instead of the halo (or lens flare).

You love my nose, {{Boo}}? I think you are the first person ever. No one ever made any remarks about my nose :).

Really, Aoj? I am not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing ;)

KJ's muse said...

Aw, what a cutie, and I like the halo! :) Thanks for posting it.

Interesting confession sites. Especially the "me too" numbers in brackets.

Dakota said...

Aw, thanks KJ's Muse :)

About those confession sites, I am actually amazed by the number of confessions that are posted every day. Apparently people (read: women) have a lot to confess these days :)

kat said...

The typing thing said I had made it to the hall of fame but I didn't bother to enter my details. I don't think I've ever made it to a hall of fame before. :-)

Dakota said...

Well done, Kat. Congratulations :)