Thursday, June 14, 2007

Reclaim your Brain.

Like I said earlier this week, I am a bit busy these days but I don’t want you all to get bored (as if!), so here is an interesting site I found earlier.


“Lumosity is the brain fitness program designed by neuroscientists that is scientifically demonstrated to improve your memory, attention and processing speed.”

Interested? Just give it a go, and if you are not ready to sign up yet, just find out your LumosIQ. No matter what you do, it’s free :) Oh, and it’s a fun experiment too!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved it and signed up immediately - I need something to improve my brainpower!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone,
Another really great program I have been using to keep on my toes is from Posit Science. Its backed up by some really legitimate scientific data (their chief scientist Mike Merzenich helped design the cochlear implant). Their Brain Fitness Channel http://bfc.positscience.com/ has some really great memory tests and information about the brain itself.

Dakota said...

Glad you like it, Snowqueen :)

Thanks for the tip, Alan :)

Phil said...

Oooh, there's one for Sunday morning.
My head currently feels like it's going to explode there's that much going on and sooo busy at work, so I may need this one :[]

b o o said...

120 114 126 total 160
thanks for the fun time out Dakota :)

hope your mom had a great birthday HUGS

KJ's muse said...

Yikes, I'm not as bright as I thought! ;)

Dakota said...

I hope you enjoyed the little brain training, DoGGa. And I know the feeling, I had the same feeling last week, but now things are getting back to normal. Hooray!

My pleasure, Boo, great stats :-)

She did but more about that later!

Huh? How can that be, KJ’s Muse? Must be something wrong with the test! Try again :-)

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Ooh this looks fun. Will have a go at that when I get a minute!

Dakota said...

It's fun AOJ :-)