Monday, September 24, 2007

Look what I found (#10)

Here is one I prepared earlier. Enjoy!

Sometimes you come across the weirdest stuff, like Pepsi-Ice-Cucumber for instance. You might not have seen it in your local supermarket, but it was introduced in Japan last June. I wonder what it tastes like, but since it is only sold in Japan, I guess I’ll never know. Apparently the Japanese have a thing for weird and wonderful drinks, check out this list.

If you have kids or like to fool around with paper and build stuff, this might be a site you enjoy: Readymech. Here you find box-like colourful robots that are on there in PDF format. All you have to do is print them out, cut and fold on the dotted lines. You can either use glue or tape to stick them together. If you stick the paper on a piece of cardboard before you cut and fold them, you could also create nice funny gift boxes.

For those of you who like to multitask. You can give praise and do a workout at the same time because this is gospel dance aerobics and it is full of fun and energy with moves that anyone can do!



If you are in need of a bit of Zen time, watch this short computer graphic movie called Falling Water featuring the Frank Lloyd Wright masterpiece. You can find more information about the house here and here


Always looking for new not so mainstream music? Take a look at Mashable. Mashable has created a music news toolbox which consists of 50+ links for discovering new music.

And finally: Don’t make fun of death…….that’s not funny!
Warning: probably not for everybody

8 comments:

Lord Hutton said...

Foolish TV man, Cucumber tastes of what, exactly? Frank LLoyd Wright=Genius

Dakota said...

So, I guess you've enjoyed yourself, Lord Hutton ;-)
Cucumber taste of.....cucumber? Water? Nothing? I don't know *sigh*

KJ's muse said...

My two reactions to the death video:

OMG, that's terrible! and
OMG, that's FUNNY! :)

kat said...

I really don't like cucumber. The thought of drinking it makes my face shrivel up.

Dakota said...

My thoughts exactly, KJ's Muse :-)

I like cucumber, Kat....but I still don't want to drink it

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Ice cucumber!? It's an odd concept that's for sure! Perhaps you're meant to wash with it perhaps? It is good for the skin!

Dakota said...

LOL! You could be on to something, Aoj :-)

Phil said...

Ooh, nasty... A real-life case of 'crying wolf' :[]