Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I went to the Rockinpark-festival and all I got….


Was a superfabelfantastic day. No buildup of traffic, bleu sky, sunshine and lots (40000) of smiling people. I danced, sang, cheered, clapped and really enjoyed myself. And let’s not forget the bands.

I’ve seen all the bands I intended to see (Racoon, Krezip, Ozark Henry, Jamie Cullum, Keane, Lenny Kravitz, R.E.M) and even one extra (Gabriel Rios). To be honest … I just catched a little bit of his performance. My absolute favorite of the day was: Lenny Kravitz. Man, that guy really knows how to entertain the public. It was f**kin’ amazing! Krezip really surprised me. The thing they did with the Britney Spears song Toxic was remarkable. For the first time in my life I could listen to the entire song. Highlight of the evening R.E.M.’s Everybody hurts! Send chills up and down my spine…..just got to love that song.

They say this festival was unique, once only, but hey, if they ever going to this again, they can count me in. Certainly worth doing again!

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Yes, I could not make it this year, but next time, I'll scream twice as loud to make up for my miss!!!! So get your ear-plugs out!